Ring of Conservative Sites
- April 2012
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- August 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
Category Archives: Janet Napolitano
- February 1, 2011 – 7:08 am
- Posted in Anita Dunn, Anti-American, Anti-Americanism, Apology Tour, Appeasement, Arizona, Barack Obama, Big government, Diversity Lane, Eric Holder, Fun with Obama, Funny leftists, Homeland Security, Immigration, Indoctrination, Intellectual Dishonesty, Janet Napolitano, Leftism, Leftist, Mao, Obama, Obama Supporters, Obama voters, Obamacare, Political Correctness, Progressives, Progressivism
- May 21, 2010 – 6:06 am
- Posted in Allison, Anti-American, Anti-Americanism, Appeasement, Arizona Law, Barack Obama, Border with Mexico, Democrats, Diversity Lane, Fighting the Left, Foreign relations, Funny leftists, Illegal immigration, Indoctrinating our kids, Janet Napolitano, Liberals, Obama, Obama Supporters, Obama voters, Political Correctness, President Obama, Progressives, Progressivism, Radicals, Southern border, State Sovereignty, Uncategorized
- January 11, 2010 – 8:27 am
- Posted in Abdulmutallab, Airline Bomber, Al Qaeda, Alex, Allison, Appeasement, Barack Obama, Biased Media, Brainwashed public, Climate Change, Climate Change Fraud, Climate Change Hoax, Climate Change Hysteria, Democrats, Diversity Lane, Environmental activism, Environmental extremism, Fighting the Left, Funny leftists, Global Warming, Global Warming Fraud, Global Warming Hoax, Global Warming hysteria, Homeland Security, Hope 'n' Change, Indoctrination, Intellectual Dishonesty, Janet Napolitano, Liberals, Mainstream Media, Media bias, Nigerian Bomber, Obama, Obama Supporters, Obama voters, Political Correctness, President Obama, Progressives, Progressivism, Radical Islam, Radical Muslims
- January 4, 2010 – 8:38 am
- Posted in Abdulmutallab, Airline Bomber, Barack Obama, Democrats, Diversity Lane, Funny leftists, Health Care, Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano, Jayson, Leftist, Liberals, Nigerian Bomber, Obama, Obamacare, Progressives, Progressivism, Radical Islam, Radical Muslims, Socialism, Socialized Medicine
- May 21, 2009 – 9:16 am
- Posted in Anti-American, Anti-Americanism, border, Border with Mexico, Brainwashed public, Democrats, Environmental activism, Environmental extremism, Fighting the Left, Global Warming hysteria, Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano, Leftist, Liberals, Obama, President Obama, Progressives, Progressivism, Radicals, Socialism, Southern border
Found this while cruising around the ‘sphere and think it clearly deserves the Most Trenchant Sarcasm of the Week award. I’ve been sending it around to friends and fellow bloggers and you might want to also. A kind of dark classic, if you ask me.
An open letter to the youth of America regarding the 2008 Presidential election:
To the youth of America,
Thank you for turning out to vote in your first Presidential Election. I am sure that many of you have never followed or been interested in politics before and chose this occasion to be your first experience. You probably voted against your parents thinking that your youth made you more aware of the new global environment than their years of experience in life.
Thank you for protecting the illegal combatants who are detained in Guantanamo Bay. Ensuring their Constitutional Rights IS more important than your right to live. Even though they waged a war against innocent unsuspecting civilians in the United States, they themselves have been mistreated. The inhumane torture that they were subjected to of being gently suspended on a blanket while having small amounts of water poured on their heads is far worse than crashing planes in to buildings in urban highly populated areas.
Thank you for giving Congress a Democratic Majority. Now they are free to pass legislation increasing the National Deficit by far more than it has ever been after they campaigned on a balanced budget and reducing the deficit. Nancy Pelosi is now free from any charges of purgery from only being informed about CIA interrogation practices rather than being briefed on them. Now we can move forward with prosecuting the former administration for keeping the Country safe from Man Caused Destruction by means of the Over-seas Contingency Operation. It is more important that Bush lied about the foreign intelligence that we received to get us involved for a war for oil than the Democrats telling any partial untruths about Our military harassing and murdering innocent civilians.
Thank you for helping keep our borders open. For too long illegal immigrants have tried to dangerously cross our boarders and exist in our country without following the legal path to citizenship. Now all of those people can live without fear of being sent back to their country of origin and receive government assistance in the form of healthcare, childhood education, and food stamps to which they do not contribute.
Thank you for helping to reduce Carbon Dioxide levels. We should not be responsible for providing a resource to plants for their existence. The earth has never regulated itself in the past from occurrences like volcanic explosions until government came along to test the air quality. Maybe now we can find a way to tax the production of oxygen from the carbon offset farms.
Thank you for expanding healthcare. Now non-citizens have expanded healthcare coverage available to them at no cost. I suppose in this ever shrinking job market you all have already found steady employment to pay for the services that they are receiving. Businesses like hospitals should not be in the practice of making enough money to cover both their operating expenses and payroll when we have big government to decide who will receive healthcare, when, and to what extent.
Maybe now that all of the world’s problems have been resolved we can focus on education. It is clear that in this country that we need reform. We not only need to be more competitive in the areas of math and science with the rest of the world, but it is now clear that we need reform in American History class as well.
It is apparent with sites such as http://www.moveon.org, http://www.codepink4peace.org, and http://www.communalprosperity.net that radical liberalism has moved mainstream. Politicians such as Janet Napolitano have redefined radicals as people who believe in the Constitution and religion. No longer are people in the radical movement confined to the outskirts of society like they were in the 1960s. We now can be wary of our veterans and people who want limited Federal Government intervention.
Thank you for believing in Change,
From the soon to be former State of Texas
From the soon to be former State of Texas
- April 20, 2009 – 9:28 am
- Posted in Anti-Christian bigotry, Anti-religious bigotry, Brainwashed public, Communism, Democrats, Diversity Lane, Fighting the Left, Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano, Leftist, Leftist bigotry, Leftist racism, Liberal Racism, Liberals, Obama, Progressives, Progressivism, Racism, Socialism